haha...I love it, AND I love the window eating. Man that kid eats everything :)
So cute. :)
What a fun video. Babies playing peek a boo are so cute! By the way, I LOVE Ryan's room. Don't be surprised if I steal your idea for those pictures - you just may see a picture of something very similar in Will's room! :)
I have watched this clip over and over and it makes me smile every time!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
haha...I love it, AND I love the window eating. Man that kid eats everything :)
So cute. :)
What a fun video. Babies playing peek a boo are so cute!
By the way, I LOVE Ryan's room. Don't be surprised if I steal your idea for those pictures - you just may see a picture of something very similar in Will's room! :)
I have watched this clip over and over and it makes me smile every time!
Post a Comment