That is awesome that it is an option!
Thank you later? NO, I thank you now! That is hilarious!
you made this the BEST day of my work week on a LOT of levels! Thanks! how in the world did you find that?
That is Great!!!! I love it!! It made my day!!!
i think it is too confusing. my roommate has used it all semester and sometimes she gets confused. haha but it is hilarious
Uh yeah Piratebook is like the funnest thing ever
Post a Comment
6 comments:
That is awesome that it is an option!
Thank you later? NO, I thank you now! That is hilarious!
you made this the BEST day of my work week on a LOT of levels! Thanks! how in the world did you find that?
That is Great!!!! I love it!! It made my day!!!
i think it is too confusing. my roommate has used it all semester and sometimes she gets confused. haha but it is hilarious
Uh yeah Piratebook is like the funnest thing ever
Post a Comment