Monday, June 15, 2009

Remember when Ryan was fat?

Time is a funny thing. I don't ever remember Ryan being a super chunk. I mean I knew he was chubby, but I was looking back on some old videos this week and found this little gem. It was taken on November 15, 2008. He was so FAT! I guess the fact that he is still fitting into those same clothes 7 months later should have given me a clue. Oh, and his head was pretty flat too. haha. Oh Ryan baby, time did you well my little friend.



I also came across some video from when Ryan was sporting his shaggy hair. I can't believe I let it get so long! Holy cow! (This one was filmed on April 9, 2009)




3 comments:

Jodi said...

You know what they say...fat and happy! That a boy! It is amazing how much he has grown over the past year.

Rach said...

Wow, compared to his baby days, he is so svelte!

Mimi Collett said...

Aww look at him growin' up!