Monday, June 8, 2009

True story, this just happened...

So, I was sitting on the sofa gmail chatting with Zach when all the sudden I hear this loud THUMP on my sliding glass door. I thought maybe it was the neighbors playing badminton again and they lost their birdie. Turns out it was a different sort of "birdie." When I went to see what it was, I found a dead bird on my patio, legs up and all. I guess I should lay off the windex!

Poor little bird, natural selection is a bite. :(

R.I.P. my feathered friend. Tweet!

2 comments:

Rach said...

Wow, that is sad. What did you do with it?

Mimi Collett said...

Oh my gosh! How sad (and sadly funny)! Have you seen the Bee Movie? That makes me think of when Bernie the Bee encounters a window for the first time. "That is diabolical!"