Thursday, July 9, 2009

Singing with Ryan

Sorry this video is such bad quality. That's what happens when I am home alone with no one to film. And, yes, the camera does fall off the chair at the end.

5 comments:

Angela and Mike said...

I love that he crys at the end until you sing it again. That is awesome. Get that kid ready for nursery! Your singing it quite lovely as well :)

Heindogs said...

I don't know that I have ever seen a kid love a song so much! Way to make it fun! So cute!

Holly said...

That is so, so cute! He is the cutest little boy! That is so funny that he cries at the end of the song until you start again. So cute! Tucker loves that song too, but he just laughs at me while I jump up and down. I'll be excited when he can jump with me! :)

Mimi Collett said...

Awwww so cute! You might want to record that song for him. That is so cute!

Jill said...

So funny! He is an advertisement for that song! The crying face between renditions is very convincing.