Z: I actually kind of like this song. B: So do I. Z: Yea, but you're a girl. B: I really don't think the song is gender specific. Z: No, but Miley Cyrus is gender specific.
Was it The Climb? I'm proud of Zach for being willing to admit liking a song EVEN IF it is sung by Miley Cyrus. Jeff would never. Although he has admitted to liking a song by the Jonas Brothers. Jeff can't get over Miley's voice. I say there is nothing wrong with being an alto!
I am also not a fan of Miley Cyrus. She embodies many, many things that are wrong with many, many people. But don't worry, I still like Zach. In a non-gender specific way.
4 comments:
Was it The Climb? I'm proud of Zach for being willing to admit liking a song EVEN IF it is sung by Miley Cyrus. Jeff would never. Although he has admitted to liking a song by the Jonas Brothers. Jeff can't get over Miley's voice. I say there is nothing wrong with being an alto!
Very astute observation. Miley Cyrus is, indeed, gender specific...which is actually saying something these days!
hahaha i hate her guts but go hubs for admitting he liked it!
I am also not a fan of Miley Cyrus. She embodies many, many things that are wrong with many, many people. But don't worry, I still like Zach. In a non-gender specific way.
Post a Comment