Tuesday, September 8, 2009

15 Months

Height: 30 inches- 25th percentile
(sorry Zach! I knew my genes would come into play at some point!)

Weight: 25 lbs. 1 oz.- 56th percentile

Head Circumference: 50 cm- off the charts
(We've got our very own walking, talking bobble head.)

-------------------------------------------------------------------
* It doesn't really seem fair. Babies have it tough. What if I posted Zach and I's stats every time we went to the doctor? Somehow, I don't think the grandma's would be quite as impressed...

4 comments:

Jodi said...

On the contrary...I think Grandma Wheeler would be quite impressed. Grandmas are always impressed...forever and always. For example, I am totally impressed by my grandson....cutest and smartest 15 month old ever. I mean, did you see the stats on that head size!

Rach said...

Maybe he's related to Lindsey's boyfriend.

Mom & Dad said...

He is the cutest 15 month old I know right now!!! Love him and his smile always!

Mimi Collett said...

Haha. I'm glad we don't post our stats. I was thinking about some things that I am glad are different for babies than for us. For instance, how clothing is sized. Wouldn't it be sad to be 18 and wear a 35 year-old pair of pants and a 10 year-old shirt or something? Like how Jill wears 6 month-old clothes? :)