Friday, September 11, 2009

This is How We Do It.

Ryan likes to turn on his CD of "kid's songs" during the day sometimes. He will go over to the boom box and press buttons until he gets a song he likes. Today he discovered the Tuner button and turned on the radio. He skipped around to some different stations before he settled on a song he liked. I was online so I was not paying much attention to what he was doing (I know, shame on me!) but before I knew it he was happily playing with his toys while listening to Montell Jordan's "This is How We Do It."

Nice.

3 comments:

Mimi Collett said...

Haha. Man. I haven't heard that song in a really long time. He's a smart boy though, figuring out the radio!!

And he looks way fly (haha) in his Daddy's aviators!

Angela and Mike said...

he's got good taste in music! haha. I love the shades too.

Rach said...

I agree, what a smart kid - it's not easy to use the tuner!