Monday, September 14, 2009

Innocent Mischeif.

I will admit it. Sometimes I get busy reading something and I'm not tracking every move Ryan makes. Subconsciously I know he is fine. I listen to him playing or reading or singing. Every now and then though, I realize that he has been quiet for a little too long. That is when it is time to investigate. I had one of those moments this morning and when I went around the corner to our front entryway I found Ryan with all the contents of his diaper bag scattered around him. What was he doing?

Eating his leftover cheese from church yesterday and reading a book about Jesus.




I'm pretty sure I have the cutest kid in the world.

7 comments:

Angela and Mike said...

So cute. YES, I agree that you have the cutest kid in the world. Reading about Jesus even? Wow, he's so righteous too!

Holly said...

So cute! Tucker & I just watched the video together, and Tucker loved it. They can be blog friends too.

Jodi said...

Can he please come live with us? You can come too. And Zach...but mostly Ryan. :)

Empty Nester said...

These are the moments!!!!

Mimi Collett said...

very, very cute :)

Jill said...

He's so self-sufficient! And WAY cute.

Heindogs said...

aw that is so priceless! You are so good at capturing and posting these adorable tidbits in your families life!