P.P.S. For some reason Rayn kept stuffing wipes in his mouth and running away from me after one of his diaper changes on Saturday. (They were clean wipes, sicko.)
Tuesday, September 22, 2009
Saturday.
On Saturday I ran a 5K with Angela's ward. It started at 8:30am and it was already way too hot for any sane person to run. Did I mention we are crazy? Yea, so we ran it and we did pretty good! Angela keeps quite the pace and I was able to keep up with her up until the last third of the race. I finished in 28 minutes 4 seconds; a new personal best. :)

Later that afternoon, we watched the BYU football game (We don't want to talk about it.) with the Roses. We ate dinner together and enjoyed spending time together, even if it was spent watching a disaster of a game.
P.S. I haven't killed my rose bushes yet! A miracle. I know.

P.P.S. For some reason Rayn kept stuffing wipes in his mouth and running away from me after one of his diaper changes on Saturday. (They were clean wipes, sicko.)
P.P.S. For some reason Rayn kept stuffing wipes in his mouth and running away from me after one of his diaper changes on Saturday. (They were clean wipes, sicko.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Wow, we were featured in your blog! Thanks for hanging out with us Saturday. You were awesome in the race. We need to do another race and beat our times.
I have to admit, I was a little sore the next day...
Way to go Brooke and Angela! I am so impressed. BTW you are looking very thin :).
Baby wipes? Really? Seems that there might be something around your house that would be a bit more tasty than baby wipes.
Your roses look great! And I am so impressed about the marathon! :) Jeff really wants to know why I don't run marathons. Sigh. He said, Brooke had a baby, too! :) Haha. I'm happy for you though. I'm glad you're running, happy, and healthy. I'm the last two. I'm working on the first . . . sort of! Ha. You two look so cute in the matching BYU shirts.
Sigh. That game. Yeah, better not to talk about it. :( At least we're still ranked! Right? Sigh again.
Oh yeah, and I have absolutely no idea what appeal wipes (clean of course!) would have to a baby. Oh my. I can't wait until Jill gets older. Ryan is so cute (even when he's funky, then he's just cute and annoying). Hehe :) We miss you guys.
Two comments actually
First, about your P.P.S. He is his father's son!!!!
Second, did you realize that IU has a better football record than BYU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
congrats and love the rose!
Yay for your new personal best time, even with the heat!!
Post a Comment