Monday, October 26, 2009

Blog Vomit.

There are a few new posts today. (You're welcome, mom.) I have been a horrible blogger as of late. I blame it on the fact that I now have to keep not one, but two creatures alive throughout the day. Basically, Roxy has doubled my workload.

Just so you know, showers were skipped, puppies were ignored, babies were neglected, and dinners delayed all so I could update this dumb blog. And I am not even done yet. You don't have to feel bad for me. But you should.



Enjoy.

7 comments:

Mom & Dad said...

Thank you thank you thank you---we love the accent walls, Dumbo in costume, and the cute white puppy....Life will get easier as you trudge along another month! 25 days and we will be in Las Vegas again!! hip hip horray!

Holly said...

Love all the posts! LOVE the accent wall (good job!), LOVE Ryan as a cute little Dumbo, and love that dog and baby are getting along so well (especially that she lets Ryan touch her eye..so funny!). So fun! Thanks for taking the time to update--I enjoyed it. :)

Angela and Mike said...

Wow, I did ENJOY indeed! Thanks for all the posts. I've seen the accent wall in real life and it is fabulous. Sorry for bugging you so much about painting it, now I guess I can leave you alone :)

Dumbo costume is awesome. Ryan looks fantastic. I bet he was a hit. Nothing like a pirate-dumbo duo...

Thanks for dinner tonight, it was great!

Angela and Mike said...

oh and...the backdrop on your blog...that's exactly what my shower curtain is like, with black on the bottom third. I got it at bed bath and beyond a year ago...if you want to copy.

Mimi Collett said...

Totally worth it!

Jodi said...

What a great surprise to see so many new posts. Blog vomit? I think not. Make that a blog feast. I am full and satisfied. Thanks!

Lindsey said...

I LOVE you're blog vomit :) in fact, its the only kind of vomit that I'm really quite fond of.