4 years, 2 degrees, 7 jobs, 1 house, 3 cars, 1 baby and 1 puppy later...

we still have no idea what we are doing.
(Do you love our wedding photographer as much as we do? You would be surprised how many pictures turned out like this. classy.)
Happy 4th Anniversary Zach! I love you!
I am so glad you still love me even though I am clearly turning into a vampire. Check out that red eye!
5 comments:
Cute cute cute! Hey, we both just gave our blogs face lifts! Your new banner is awesome! :) I love that Roxy is included. :) Hehe. Yay for wedding photographers. Sigh.
My main sadness is that I have no pictures of Jeff's family and myself in the wedding pictures and that there are none with Jeff's and my faces next to each other. Do you know what I mean? Because he's so tall, my face is always at his shoulder. I would have liked some where our cheeks were at the same height.
But all in all, they are pretty good, so I can't complain.
Happy anniversary!!
Have fun in Utah. :)
And wow. 7 jobs.
Congrats! 4 years? That's pretty official stuff. I love the picture haha. That's a lot of changing in 4 years. Who knows what the NEXT 4 years will bring.
Happy Anniversary Bellows!
Congratulations to you and Zach!!
Hey, from the looks of things, marriage has been kind to you. You both look TONS happier now than you did on your wedding day! And even more gorgeous. Congratulations, and Happy Anniversary.
Post a Comment