We had our ward Halloween party last night. It was fun. And you'll never guess who won for Cutest Costume...

Our very own DUMBO!
(I'm pretty sure even the ugliest kid would have won wearing that Dumbo costume. It's just that cute. Thanks Pam!) 
As you can see, we were not expecting to win. In fact we weren't expecting much of anything. Least of all the picture above.

What says, "Cutest Costume" better than a Jack-o-Lantern PEZ dispenser?! Ryan was less than impressed with his prize. I'm sure his opinion will change as soon as he realizes that you can get candy out of its head.
And lastly, "Why is Christmas the only holiday that can have a message?"
(name that TV quote!)
Don't Drink and Drive people.
Have a safe and happy Halloween!
6 comments:
Best. Blog. Ever. I just laughed SO hard at the last picture. And I'm home alone. That's how hilarious it is. Yayyyy for cutest costume :)
That is soooo cute that he does not know what a PEZ is? Did you and Zach dress up?? That was the cutest costume I saw on the internet this year and in honor of Zach's baby years and him watching that movie at least 1000 times at 5AM age 2.....Go Dumbo Be Happy!
awww I'm not surprised he got cutest costume! :) Lovin' the pictures.
Cute little Dumbo! Congrats for winning the cutest costume contest! And, by the way, that quote is from The Office. :)
Yay for The Office, which cracks Jeff and me up every week! By the way, is it just me or do some of the crazy people remind you of our previous place of employment?:)
And Ryan is definitely the cutest Dumbo I have ever seen. I love the big ears. What a cutie!
Congrats to Ryan! And I love the picture that you weren't prepared for. Also, tell Ryan to lay off the drinking for ONE night, he looks a little tipsie driving that car around.
Did you go around your neighborhood at night? Was it awesome?
Post a Comment