Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween Wrap Up.

Halloween has come and gone and it was a good one for the Bellows. We spent the evening sitting on our porch steps handing out candy. We saw it all. From a 5 month-old pirate complete with a 5 o'clock shadow to a teenage sexy lady bug who's father obviously did not see her before she left for the evening. When she and her "sexy cat" friend walked up all I could say is, "Aren't you cold?!" To that they replied, "yes!" followed by some nauseating teenage girl giggling. Can you tell adolescence is not my favorite stage in life?

Do you have any idea how hard it is to get a 17-month old and a 3 month old puppy to look at the camera at the same time? Luckily, a plane flew by as I was taking the picture which explains why Ryan is pointing to the sky. He LOVES airplanes. I never thought I would be grateful to live so close to an air force base.
Angela and I carved jack-o-lanterns the Wednesday before Halloween. There's good ol' Jack looking happy as ever. Today he is all shriveled and ready for the trash on Thursday.

Ryan enjoyed his first ever Tootsie Roll Pop. He loved it. The only problem is he kept holding it by the actual sucker with the stick up. Needless to say, he was one sticky monkey by the time the night was over.

Here we are handing out candy. It was our first time with Trick or Treaters and we had a lot of fun. Ryan loved the attention and all the commotion of people coming up to the door. He already can't wait until next Halloween!

3 comments:

Mom & Dad said...

What fond memories of have of my kids and Halloween and all the costumes I would make to keep everyone happy! Your time is just beginning...cherish these pictures as he is so easy and taking it all in!

Jodi said...

Ah, Halloween...greatest deal in town if you are a kid.

Mimi Collett said...

aww his monkey costume from last year. :) Sigh.

And ugh. Teenagers and their sexy costumes. Ugh again.

Wow. He's going to be in nursery soon! Unbelievable.