haha, it was such a GREAT pumpkin patch :) Thanks for driving around with me. it wouldn't have been as funny if you weren't with me...
Welcome to the desert!
He's the cutest little pun'kin in the patch.
Wow! $3.50? I just paid $4.99 and I live in a place where you can grow pumpkins!
Ryan kinda looks sad...like he's waiting for the "Great Pumpkin" to arrive.... And at least it wasn't a scary pumpkin patch like the Eater Bunny photo.....
Post a Comment
6 comments:
haha, it was such a GREAT pumpkin patch :) Thanks for driving around with me. it wouldn't have been as funny if you weren't with me...
Welcome to the desert!
He's the cutest little pun'kin in the patch.
Wow! $3.50? I just paid $4.99 and I live in a place where you can grow pumpkins!
Ryan kinda looks sad...like he's waiting for the "Great Pumpkin" to arrive.... And at least it wasn't a scary pumpkin patch like the Eater Bunny photo.....
Post a Comment