Monday, October 26, 2009

When the Bellows Take a Roadtrip.

Zach Drives.

Brooke doesn't wear any make-up.

Roxy sleeps.

Ryan reads,

and dances,
and tries on the headrest,

and thinks he's pretty funny.

ARE WE THERE YET?!

Earlier this month (the weekend of October 10th), we drove 6 hours up to Utah to see our friends, the Poultons, get sealed in the Mount Timpanogos LDS Temple. It. was. awesome. We were so lucky to be part of their big day. Due to the fact that I am a complete idiot, I did not take a single picture while we were in Utah. Stupid, stupid, stupid! It was only on the way home that I even remembered I had a camera. See pictures above.

3 comments:

Mimi Collett said...

Shucks. I was hoping to see your pictures from it, because Brittany didn't post a whole bunch. Oh well. I'll be happy with the ones she posted.

And your road trip pictures are pretty funny. :)

Lindsey said...

This is one of the best things I've ever seen. I just laughed so hard at all the pictures. I love you :)

Anni Winings said...

I love the way you write. It just makes my day when I see a post from Brooke.