Monday, November 9, 2009

Boo boo and Giggles.

Last night we went to a playground for FHE. Both Ryan and Roxy had a great time. Roxy learned how to run down slides and she even mastered running back up them. Unfortunately, the only thing Ryan learned was how to face plant in a field of gravel and rocks. Poor baby. He had a goose egg on his head seconds after the fall. When we got him home and cleaned him up, however, he was back to his happy-go-lucky self.

The video below is typical of when Zach gets home from work. Between the hour of 4:30 and 5:30 in the evening Ryan turns into a clingy, whiny little monster, but everyday around 5:45pm when Zach comes home from work he turns back into a giggly, happy, playful toddler. If truth be told, my mood follows a similar pattern each evening.

8 comments:

Jessica said...

Love the video! How cute :) I love to call 4:30-5:30 the witching hour. It's the time when my kids go from cute, sweet, happy babies to nasty little goblins... and mommy is the wicked witch of the west! I'm always grateful to hear the garage door open for Daddy to get home. I know that a mom must have written that song, "I'm so glad when Daddy comes home. Glad as I can be!" lol

Angela and Mike said...

haha, I love the video. Yes, that is a hard time of day. Mommy tired. Baby tired. Hungry. Wanting daddy to come home...hooray for good husbands!

Jodi said...

This video makes my day :)

Curt Alan Smith said...

What a cute video! And yes, that last hour before Dad comes home is the worst--for mom and baby. Thank goodness for wonderful husbands/dads!

Anonymous said...

I agree with you about the hours before Daddy's home!

Jill said...

Gotta love the peek-a-boo game. Ryan is quite the expert...I love his look of anticipation. Priceless. Hope that little head heals quickly!

Mimi Collett said...

I can't even handle how cute Ryan is. I love when you do his hair like that!

Rach said...

That's so cute that he loves his dad so much!