Last week I sewed a crate cover for Roxy's crate. Before we just threw a blanket over it and quite honestly, it looked a little ghetto. See for yourself.
I used an old sheet we had and some of the fabric I bought for my kitchen curtains. I am happy with how it turned out. See?
And just so you have more things to compliment me on (like perhaps my cute puppy or adorable baby?), here is a picture of both.
We did finish up our tile back splash this weekend. We stayed up until 3am on Friday and Saturday night, but it is done. I will have to mention it to my mom and see if she asks/begs for pictures.
Then maybe you will get to see it too. :)
6 comments:
Does it count if I ask for pictures of the tile back splash? We would love to see it! Being married to a construction man, I really get into these home improvement projects. And, great job on the crate cover. Seriously. I wouldn't even attempt it.
Backplash pictures neede now for all to see but cute pics of baby and puppy and dog crate! Can't wait to come!!
It's not dorky to post pictures of your dog crate when your dorky mom requests them! And do post pictures of the tile job. I can already tell you that I will be impressed. BTW.....the dog crate looks sooooo much better with the new cover! Love it!
signed, your dorky mom
Sorry Lindsey. I posted that last comment under your name. Didn't realize you were signed in. I told you I was dorky....not a computer geek :)
I'm seeing a future business venture...that doggie crate cover is terrific!
That doggie crate cover looks fantastic! Definitely an A+. :)
Post a Comment