Today we (read: Zach) installed our under cabinet lighting! I love how it turned out. Zach put it on a dimmer switch. I tried taking a still shot of before and after but they practically looked the same, so I decided to show you it in action, dimmer option and all.
Next Saturday, on to the tile back splash! I can't wait!
Stay tuned.
Stay tuned.
6 comments:
Wow. he is handy! I love the under cabinet lighting. I am a BIG fan of ours, it makes such a difference. We are going to have to come over to see the backsplash installation in action!
oh, and I can always make a stocking for me and Mike...so if you still wanted to do yours I have more I could do! Sorry I did Colton's, I just got too excited.
best part (beside beautiful lighting) Ryan's little chuckles in the background!
nice! :) I bet you are just going to love it! good luck with the backs splash
Wow, I am impressed! Looks great!
AWESOME! Best video ever! :) Seriously. I love under cabinet lighting. And that's sooo cool that there is a dimmer switch. One of the things that I still call myself an idiot about is that my mom bought us under cabinet lights for our first apartment (remember that one just for the summer?), and then I left them there when we moved next to you. Sadness.
Post a Comment