Wednesday, December 2, 2009

A Baby No More.

Well, I did it. Today I boxed up all the "baby toys" to put in storage. It was a strange feeling. Ryan is all toddler these days. A baby no more.


While packing everything up, Ryan came across a couple of old favorites. He found his newborn sized binky and his good old giraffe toy. He took them both for one last spin and loved every second of it.


Roxy found a mini rugby ball among the baby toys that she is now in love with. It's her new favorite toy.

4 comments:

Angela and Mike said...

It's official, he's a big boy now...I guess he'll be REALLY old once he gets a big boy bed. Crazy how time flies.

Empty Nester said...

I miss Roxy and RYAN!!!! Hope you have recovered from all your visitors. You and Zach were great!

Mimi Collett said...

Sigh. Aww. Growing up. Unbelievable.

Amber Handy said...

I just did that a few days ago too! It's kind of sad that we don't have babies any more, but I think Will just keeps getting better as he gets older :)