Saturday, December 5, 2009

Roxy Post.

It has come to my attention recently that my dog is getting bigger. A picture from when we first bought her popped up on my screen-saver yesterday and I could not believe that she was ever that small. Her training is coming along nicely. Her crate is one of her favorite places to be, which turns out to be awesome. She is slowly learning the difference between her toys and Ryan's toys. Although given the chance, she would pick stuffed Elmo over her knotted rope any day. She has a strange obsession with that red furry monster. She is 100% potty trained at this point. We are still working on greeting people at the door. She just gets way too excited. We just saw the movie, UP, yesterday and I think when the dog meets the old man and says, "I just met you, and I LOVE you!" totally describes Roxy's personality. This is starting to sound a little too much like a bragging parent and it is creeping me out, so I will stop here.

Here are a couple pictures.
September 27, 2009.

December 5, 2009.

She is just barely 4 months old. They don't stop growing until atleast a year and then they still fill out for a few years beyond that. I think Zach will get the big dog he always wanted with this one.

3 comments:

Jodi said...

Ahhh! Paint that dog red and call her Clifford!

Konfusion with a K said...

What a sweet girl! And it's perfectly okay for you to obsess and brag about your dog ;)

Mimi Collett said...

Wow! She is a lot bigger. :) And brag away! I love hearing about her. I can't wait to watch UP one of these days . . . She's such a beautiful dog. And I must say, that you look great in those pictures!! I love the hair cut! :)