Monday, December 7, 2009

Sunday Brownies are the BEST!

Last night, Ryan and I made brownies. Oh man, was he a happy camper! Nine times out of ten if Ryan is fussing he just wants to be part of the action. Dinner time just about kills him when he can't see what I am preparing on the counter. I am now used to having Ryan next to me on a chair at all times while in the kitchen. Last night though, we brought the brownies down to his level. He loved it.

He and Zach thoroughly enjoyed licking the spoons afterward. After Ryan's first lick he said, "MmmmmMMmmm!"

What can I say? The kid likes chocolate.



p.s. Ryan went to his first day of nursery on Sunday and did just great! :)

5 comments:

Empty Nester said...

What a cute entry. And as I've said it before and no dobut will say it many more times "like father like son". Hope ALL of you have recovered from the T-Week invasion!

Angela and Mike said...

haha, I love how he wants to be part of the action. I ALSO love how babies say "mmmmm" when something tastes good. Colton does that for bananas and cinamon bread. haha

Amber Handy said...

I am so happy (and a little bit jealous!)that nursery went so well. what lucky parents you guys are :)

Mom & Dad said...

Three cheers for nursery for 18 month olds!! Now Mom and Dad can hear the talks in peace!

Mimi Collett said...

Ryan is in nursery!! Wow. :) So, is it kind of weird to not have him there the last two hours? I bet you have to get used to that for a bit, even if it is nice to be able to pay more attention!! :) Yummy. Brownies! Jill is similar in that way (wanting to be part of the action). She's the happiest if I'm doing things, walking around, talking to people, etc. and holding her, so she can be a part of everything, too. And if she gets to hold something, too, well, she's just that much happier. :)