Thursday, March 11, 2010

The Lack of Posts Can Only Mean One Thing...

You guessed it! We are pregnant!

Baby Bellows #2 is due to arrive September 20, 2010 and we can't wait!

_______________________________________________
Last week I was telling Ryan that there was a baby in my tummy and he would run up pat my tummy say, "BayBAY!" and run away excited. I wanted to show Zach, so the next morning I said to Ryan, "Hey Ryan! There is a baby in mommy's tummy!"

His immediate response: "Uh Oh!"

I guess he knows more about what a new sibling will entail than we initially thought...

21 comments:

Christine and Nick said...

congrats again! Callie keeps insisting there is a baby in her tummy too...

Jessica said...

congrats!! That's so exciting :)

Brenton Jensen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mimi Collett said...

Awww haha so cute! and funny! What a little monster. :) Yay for baby!!!

Janice Richardson said...

Yippee! I'm excited for you guys!

Kinzie Sue said...

Zach told David when he talked to him on the phone a few weeks ago, and I wanted so badly to say congrats but I didn't want to spoil the secret. So now I can officially say CONGRATS!! We are so excited for you guys! Even if he says Uh Oh, he's going to love being a great big brother!!

linds said...

Congrats guys that's awesome! So exciting!

Martha said...

Congrats!!! That's so exciting. Ryan is such a cute boy, he's going to be a great big brother. :)

Anni Winings said...

Congratulations. That's so exciting!

Holly said...

Congratulations!!! You guys obviously make cute kids, so I'm excited to see how cute this one is! :)

*Meg Larsen* said...

congrats again! scotty is now telling me he's getting a big brother (good luck with that, kid!). who knows how much they really understand....

Lauren said...

Congratulations!!! So exciting! Hope the pregnancy has been going well thus far and you're not too sick.

Amber Handy said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you. I can't wait to hear how it goes with adding another baby to your family. I'm a little bit (ok, A LOT) nervous about doing the baby thing again. Maybe you will inspire me :-) When do you find out if you're having a boy or a girl?

Jodi said...

Yeah for more cute Bellows babies! We can hardly wait!

Marissa Waddell said...

Awesome! Congrats!

The Rollo Crew said...

OMGosh congratulations!!! I can't wait to meet the little one...for some reason baby #2 for us was so much fun...not scary or overwhelming like everone warned me. YEAH for the BELLOWS!!
XOXO Melanie

Sarah said...

Congrats! Very exciting news!!!

Sarah said...

Congrats! Very exciting news!!!

Jill said...

We are happy for you!

Konfusion with a K said...

It's on the blog!! It's official! I'm so excited for baby #2 and I'm so excited to see you in less than a month!!! :)

Rach said...

Congrats to the Bellows from the Cville Baileys!!