Thursday, March 18, 2010

A New Bellows Tradition.

Green pizza on St. Patrick's Day!




Yes please!
Yum!

I usually read Ryan a book while he eats lunch. The book was still on the table at dinner time and he wanted to hear a story. Here is Zach reading to Ryan and Ryan looking very annoyed at me for taking a picture.

Happy (day after) St. Patrick's Day!

7 comments:

Christine and Nick said...

how fun and creative! We are always so busy with school we haven't done anything fun with these holidays... Maybe I can redeem myself at Easter.

Jodi said...

What a great idea! Better than the green mild you use to get as a kid... that was just disgusting.

Jodi said...

* oops! MILK not mild!

The Rollo Crew said...

Seriously can you send some of that creativity my way...I didn't even tell Kyson it was St. Patricks Day...or dress him up in green. Next year I'll do better...with your help! LOL!
XOXO Melanie

Jessica said...

way cute idea! We had green eggs for breakfast :) would have had the ham too, but we were all out! and of course we had to read Green Eggs and Ham! I love the pizza idea :D

Mimi Collett said...

Genius! I love it. :)

And I love Ryan's face in the picture. Haha. "Moms" :)

Konfusion with a K said...

what a fantastic idea! i didn't do anything fun for it unfortunately :(
guess i'll have to make up for it next year! :)