Hooray! We couldn't be more excited. Boys are the best and now Ryan will have a little brother and best friend. I can hardly wait to meet him!
how fun!
So exciting! Congratulations! (And forgive me for being annoying and commenting on the blog AND facebook...!)
Yeah! We are so excited for you...and us!
how fun for Ryan to get a brother!! congrats!
Woo hoo! Congratulations :-)
Yay!!!! :)
Yay! Hooray! I'm so excited!! :)
YEAH!! I love having two boys in a row. Let me know if there is anything I can do for you. Call me anytime!!XOXO Melanie
Congratulations!! So happy for you. You're on a roll with these cute boys.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Hooray! We couldn't be more excited. Boys are the best and now Ryan will have a little brother and best friend. I can hardly wait to meet him!
how fun!
So exciting! Congratulations! (And forgive me for being annoying and commenting on the blog AND facebook...!)
Yeah! We are so excited for you...and us!
how fun for Ryan to get a brother!! congrats!
Woo hoo! Congratulations :-)
Yay!!!! :)
Yay! Hooray! I'm so excited!! :)
YEAH!! I love having two boys in a row. Let me know if there is anything I can do for you. Call me anytime!!
XOXO Melanie
Congratulations!! So happy for you. You're on a roll with these cute boys.
Post a Comment