Monday, June 28, 2010

1, 2, 3!

Today marks the first day of my third trimester!
Wahoo for progress!

In honor of this blessed milestone it decided to be 108 degrees outside today.

What the what?!

Here's to the next 12 weeks!

__________________________________
p.s. I like that the polka dots on my dress make it virtually impossible for you to see how fat my arms have gotten. Unfortunately, they do nothing to downplay the ginormousness of my butt. Oh well, can't win 'em all I guess.

5 comments:

Jodi said...

What a cute pregnant lady you are. I think your dress is cute too.

Jill said...

You look lovely. Don't talk yourself out of that fact.

Jill said...

108 degrees? Is Vegas on planet Earth?

Holly said...

You are so funny, and I think you look super cute! :) Thanks for posting belly pictures!!!

Mimi Collett said...

Your butt—and everything else about you—looks super cute!!