
This morning for Father's Day we brought Zach breakfast in bed.

Ryan must be my son because as soon as we gave Zach the tray he climbed up on the bed beside him and started begging for food. When we were little and used to bring my dad breakfast in bed for Father's Day we would do the same thing. My dad was lucky if he got even half of his breakfast. Ryan thought eating in mom and dad's bed was awesome. He liked the grapes and eggs the best.

Ryan was also super excited to give Zach his present. We got him a new fancy shower head. I had the idea over a month ago, but it ended up being even better since he had his surgery. He wasn't allowed to shower for a week and took his first shower this morning! Even if the shower head sucked, it felt so good to
actually take a shower I'm sure he didn't notice.

Anxiously waiting for dad to open his present. I can't get enough of this boy. He is so cute. I realize that I have no actual pictures of Zach but he had just woken up and my Father's Day present to him was not posting any pictures of him on the public blog. Now that is love.
_____________________________
Ryan likes to sneak up to his bedroom every now and then for a "binky break". We don't let him have his binky unless he is in his crib, but he sometimes sneaks up to his room and enjoys his binky until we find him. Today he disappeared for quite some time and when we found him this is what we saw:

He was quietly reading his book and sucking on his bink. When we asked him to come downstairs, he walked over to his crib, threw his binky in and walked out of the room. I guess he had had his fix.
P.S. Happy Father's Day to my own Dad! He is way better than your dad. Guaranteed.
2 comments:
That breakfast looks delicious!!
And your PS made me laugh out loud. :)
I think that is cute that he goes to get a binkie fix. And it is SO nice that he doesn't fight you over it, like trying to bring the binkie all around the house with him.
There are some great dads in your life! You've got a wonderful dad and a wonderful husband.
I love how Ryan self-regulates his binkie use. Such self control!
Post a Comment