Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Trains, Hats and Big Bellies

Ryan got a train set for his birthday. He loves it. He lines up all his trains on the tracks and freaks out when one falls off. The first thing he says when he wakes up is, "TRAINS!" Today we tried to go to the park and play outside but it was way too hot. I think summer puts me in a bad mood. Anyway, we ended up at the library and I let him pick out a train DVD. He watched it and played with his trains and loved it! I was in the AC so I loved it too. :)


Ryan also got a hat for his birthday. He has never been a fan of hats, but this one has Lightning McQueen on it so he wears it. When I was growing up, my siblings and I put our family puppy through "Puppy Dress Up School" We would put him in all sorts of crazy outfits. Roxy was laying down the other evening and I happened to have Ryan's hat. So Roxy had her first official session of Puppy Dress Up School. She passed.


Here I am in all my 25 week glory. I am huge. Summer is hot. I don't think we are going to get along. Let's just say it's going to be a looooooong 15 weeks.

7 comments:

Angela and Mike said...

Amen to the NOT a fan of the hot hot summer. I avoid going outside like the plague. You look awesome and Ryan look totally awesome in his hat! Maybe Colton will have to come over and play trains :)

Jessica said...

Poor girl! I've had 2 fall babies and 1 summer baby... Summers in Vegas are hard for the pergo! Find someone with a pool, it helps tons. Getting to sit and float is the best thing for the baby belly (which is way cute by the way) and a big bonus is it wears two year olds out :D

Holly said...

You look so cute! And Ryan is looking so OLD! Sorry about the pregnancy and the heat--it's no fun. :(

Jill said...

You may feel huge, but you just look cute.

Mimi Collett said...

You look really cute!! I love that he loves his trains so much! What a successful birthday present. :) And Roxy definitely passed!

*Meg Larsen* said...

I recommend popsicles. They are the best way to cool down after being outside! (and yes, outside now counts as walking to get the newspaper from the front driveway...)

Rach said...

I agree, you do look cute! Good luck getting through the summer.