
Ryan turned 2 on Saturday (June 5th)! We had a fun celebration with family. Kylene, Geoff, Logan and Isaac came down from Utah and Zach's parents flew in from Virginia. Things have been busy with company so I haven't had a chance to blog. Also, I lost my camera on my trip back to VA at the beginning of May which makes blogging not so much fun. The picture above is courtesy of Kylene's camera. Thanks Ky!
.
.
Despite the random shadow in this picture, I love that Roxy is in this shot. Check her out at the bottom... haha.
4 comments:
Yum. That cake looks delicious. And Ryan looks pretty tasty, too. :) Haha. What is it about kids that just make them so squeezable and kissable? Okay, and I'll admit that I do nibble on Jill sometimes. :) Happy birthday, Ryan! I'm glad you were able to have so much family there!
Happy Birthday little man! We love you.
HOORAY! Happy birthday to our favorite Ry Ry (as Colton calls him). 2 years old...what a big boy! I want to hang out once the family all heads back home. I can't wait to see what toys he got (Colton is excited too).
Happy, happy birthday to Ryan, and congratulations all. Roxy in that shot makes it look like a Norman Rockwell painting.
Post a Comment