*We've gone the past week without internet (sneaky neighbors passwording their network!) and I have to say I have sort of loved it. I think I would have lived without it forever if not for the fact that my sister in law, Kristen, had her baby today and I couldn't stand being out of the email loop. Sure enough there was a picture of the cutest little newborn baby boy (yet to be named) I have ever seen waiting in my inbox when I finally got online this evening. That said, I think I might try and go another week without getting online! I got a lot done and my room actually stayed clean all week! :)
Friday, July 30, 2010
For your viewing pleasure...
Ryan found Zach's glasses on Sunday morning and was so proud that he put them on all by himself.





*We've gone the past week without internet (sneaky neighbors passwording their network!) and I have to say I have sort of loved it. I think I would have lived without it forever if not for the fact that my sister in law, Kristen, had her baby today and I couldn't stand being out of the email loop. Sure enough there was a picture of the cutest little newborn baby boy (yet to be named) I have ever seen waiting in my inbox when I finally got online this evening. That said, I think I might try and go another week without getting online! I got a lot done and my room actually stayed clean all week! :)
*We've gone the past week without internet (sneaky neighbors passwording their network!) and I have to say I have sort of loved it. I think I would have lived without it forever if not for the fact that my sister in law, Kristen, had her baby today and I couldn't stand being out of the email loop. Sure enough there was a picture of the cutest little newborn baby boy (yet to be named) I have ever seen waiting in my inbox when I finally got online this evening. That said, I think I might try and go another week without getting online! I got a lot done and my room actually stayed clean all week! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Love the pictures Brooke! And Kristen and I think you should make an exception to your not getting online rule if you are posting to your own blog. We love to read it.
We will send out some more pictures of the baby soon. I've got some good ones of mom holding the little guy that are just awesome.
-Jason
That's a real cutie you have there--looks like he's ready for school, maybe as a teacher.
Congratulations on becoming an aunt again! Won't all these cousins have fun together in the future?
He looks SO cute in Z's glasses! And yay for Jay and Kristen's baby!!!!
Your internet break does sound refreshing. I do something similar but more weak sauce it sounds like. I only get on facebook about once a week, and I shut my computer off during the day. Then when I sit down and shake the mouse and realize it's off, I usually get up and go do something else or only log on if it is an important e-mail I need to send. I find I waste a LOT less time that way.
Oh how I miss you.
Such a little man! He looks so cute.
I can NOT stay away from these photos. I must look at them at least once if not twice a day...and it always lifts my mood and makes me smile.....
Post a Comment