Saturday, August 7, 2010

Another Week.

What are you doing on any given weekday at 8:34am? Around the Bellows' house we have come home from our morning walk just in time to watch "Super Why". On this particular morning, Ryan didn't even have time to take off my sunglasses before settling in to his new favorite show.

When he saw the flash from my camera he couldn't help but look and say, "cheese!" What a ham.

At 8:34am, Roxy is trying to recover from our morning walk by laying on the cool tile. I'd like to think I wear her out from my quick pace, but really it is the heat that gets to her. As soon as she cools off, she is as energetic as ever.

On Tuesday, Ryan was invited to his first friend birthday party. He was super excited to wish Taj a happy 4th birthday!

Ryan had a blast! He definitely knows how to party. It was a pool party. They had inflatable pools set up in the backyard with a slip-n-slide and a bubble station and water balloons. If all that wasn't awesome enough, there was pizza and ice cream and presents too! I think it is safe to say that Ryan will be really excited for his own birthday next year. The Snavely's have set the bar high!
Ryan came home with a goody bag. He was super excited about his awesome sunglasses and he loved the lollipop.
Life doesn't get much better than this. And just as an added bonus, he took an awesome nap after the birthday party!

I am almost 34 weeks along and we are all gearing up for the next baby Bellows. I caught Ryan changing Elmo's diaper the other day. He is going to be such a good big brother. I can't wait!



*I failed miserably at my internet boycott this past week. But I did find out that two of my friends are pregnant and I got to see pictures of the newest Bellows, Nathan Douglas Bellows from checking my email, blogs and facebook. So even though my room (among several other household chores) was neglected this week, I'd say it was worth it. :)





4 comments:

Empty Nester said...

Great bog this week! It sure was worth it as I look for my Ryan fix each week. I say he is in training to be a super big brother.

Angela and Mike said...

I love Ryan changing Elmo's diaper! Put him to work once the baby comes :) He is going to be the best big brother. I need to get Colton into some new TV shows. You'll have to tell me your favorites.

Mimi Collett said...

aww that's so sweet that he's changing Elmo's diaper!! :)

Holly said...

Tucker is just barely getting off his "Super Why" kick--he's been on it for almost a year now. It's a pretty cute show!