Hooray for having a date! Is it a scheduled c-section? Hope all goes well & that these next three weeks fly by!
The heat probably didn't make it any easier!!!! Can hardly wait to see this baby.
It was awesome to see you guys :) Hope you had a good trip home... It would be awesome to have your little guy on your mom's b-day. Nathan was born on my mom's birthday :) Here's to three really fast weeks!
Yay for having a date! :) I'm so excited!!
Baby!!!!! Yay for pregnancy being almost over!
ditto. I was ready to be done 3 months ago too!
So nice to be able to count-down! Good luck getting to the end.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Hooray for having a date! Is it a scheduled c-section? Hope all goes well & that these next three weeks fly by!
The heat probably didn't make it any easier!!!! Can hardly wait to see this baby.
It was awesome to see you guys :) Hope you had a good trip home... It would be awesome to have your little guy on your mom's b-day. Nathan was born on my mom's birthday :) Here's to three really fast weeks!
Yay for having a date! :) I'm so excited!!
Baby!!!!! Yay for pregnancy being almost over!
ditto. I was ready to be done 3 months ago too!
So nice to be able to count-down! Good luck getting to the end.
Post a Comment