BYU had their first football game of the season today. (Go Cougars!) Of course Zach had to watch it. As soon as Ryan realized that they were playing football on TV he ran to his toy room and grabbed the football and started requesting to go outside and play football.

That's my kind of boy, who wants to
watch it when you could be
playing it!?

At halftime we went out on the front lawn and played football as a family. Ryan is learning how to catch and he loved chasing Zach around to try and get the ball.

Even though it was well over 100 degrees today, watching and playing football made it seem a little more like Fall. Mostly it just made me miss Septembers in Provo
(I know! Weird, right?!) I miss the cool weather, the excitement of a new school year and neighbors you could call at a moment's notice to watch the game with...

________________________________
In other news, I bought Ryan some real bubble bath last night and we tried it out tonight. Do you think he liked it much?
5 comments:
Thanks for the smile this morning...a great way to start my day!!
:( Watching the game was definitely NOT the same. I scrapbooked while Jeff watched it, and I thought of you and missed your opinion. I made some "bad" decisions in layout that I'm sure you would have guided me away from. haha. I'm glad they won at least!!
And I think it's so cute that Ryan wanted to play football. Jill is not much on the catching and throwing yet, but she is pretty good at kicking balls.
I've been wondering about bubble baths. I have never done one with Jill, but pretty much every time she's in the bathtub, I wonder if I should get some out for her. I worry that then she'll want it every time. Hmm. Ryan sure seemed to like it!!
And haha with your "And so it begins" title, I actually got a bit excited and thought you had gone into labor and we had a new Bellows baby!! (Not that I want you to have an unscheduled C-section, but I was a bit excited. tee hee)
Ryan looks like a natural! Go Cougars! And I think he likes the bubble bath too. Football and bubble baths...I'd say you have a well rounded boy.
I was AT THAT game! Go cougs. WE can watch the games together, that counts for something right? And I love the bubble bath picture. And I love fall. And I miss Provo in the fall too. That's all.
So fun! By the way, I keep forgetting to say thank you for ordering another picture board! We appreciate your support!!! Hopefully it will be there today. And we wish you guys lived closer because Tucker would love to play football with Ryan, and Curt would love to watch BYU games with Zach. :)
Post a Comment