You look so cute!!!I CANNOT WAIT to get that big! I concur that nine months is way too long. :) 10 days until my ultrasound!
You look great and ready!!! Countdown has begun.
The baby bump is so cute!!! How did you manage to keep yourself looking so great???
What a great picture....you look simply radiant! Any time after September 8th is fine with me!
We'll be thinking of you! We love you, and you look gorgeous.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
You look so cute!!!
I CANNOT WAIT to get that big! I concur that nine months is way too long. :)
10 days until my ultrasound!
You look great and ready!!! Countdown has begun.
The baby bump is so cute!!! How did you manage to keep yourself looking so great???
What a great picture....you look simply radiant! Any time after September 8th is fine with me!
We'll be thinking of you! We love you, and you look gorgeous.
Post a Comment