Thursday, November 4, 2010

The Elusive Smile

Zach put Brady to sleep on the couch the other day. It was so cute, I had to take a picture.
Brady has gotten very smiley in the past two days. In the evenings Zach can get him to smile so big. We have been trying to catch his cute smile on camera with no success.
We always seem to catch him right before or right after the smile. The camera seems to distract him.

Today I finally decided to just video tape it. He is so cute. I wish babies could just start out at 7 weeks. It's my favorite.


4 comments:

Jodi said...

Oh. My. Word. How cute is this baby!? I love his chubby little cheeks as he sleeps so soundly. And what an adorable smile! I can hardly believe how much he has changed since October 13th when I last saw him! It hasn't even been one month! I miss you all.

Kristen said...

Brady is so precious!! He is getting so big... It makes me miss the 7-8 week old stage already!

Try turning the flash on your camera off. If you have decent lighting the pics will still turn out but the camera won't distract the little man's concentration when he smiles. :)

Empty Nester said...

Sweet sweet Brady! Enjoy your time in St. George this week!

Mimi Collett said...

Aww what's better than sweet, sweet baby smiles?