Tuesday, December 14, 2010

On the 2nd Day of Christmas...

This is Ryan and Brady with Santa at our Ward Christmas party. My friend and awesome photographer, Jessica, took pictures of each of the kids with Santa and gave us all prints. Ryan was so nervous to sit on Santa's lap, but it helped that his best buddy Jake went right before him. When Santa asked what Ryan wanted for Christmas Ryan said, "A Train!" No surprise there. :) Santa got the message and Ryan will be getting a train on Christmas morning.
This past Saturday Jessica took our family pictures and we are so excited to get them back! Here's a sneak peak of one she posted on facebook.

4 comments:

Mimi Collett said...

What a wonderful sneak peek! I love Brady's expression. And what a cute idea to put them in the wagon together.

I am glad that Ryan hung in there during the Santa picture. And I see they were in their pajamas, too. :)

How great to have friends that are photographers. I think it makes a big difference when your kids already know the person taking the pictures and when the photographer already is familiar with the personalities of the kids.

Mom & Dad said...

Looks very professional....I should have done that for St George pics at Thanksgiving but hopefully I will get a new picture soon!! Please Santa!!!!

Angela and Mike said...

Umm... I LOVE the sneak peak. Ryan's face is awesome and Brady is a little stud. I can't wait to see the rest. and, what a GREAT picture you got of the boys with Santa!

Jodi said...

I LOVE your 2nd day of Christmas post. I am hoping there is a 3rd day post to follow (hint, hint). The boys look so cute in both pictures. Love the blue matching shirts and their expressions are priceless. Congratulations on getting such a great picture with Santa. I watched a little girl at the mall yesterday all decked out in her velvet Christmas dress screaming like she was being tortured by Santa. It was sad. Her arms were outstretched to her mom in the most pleading way..."Please oh please get me off this guy's lap!" Her Santa picture won't look nearly as cute as your boys.