Wednesday, December 15, 2010

On the 3rd Day of Christmas...

Our ward party was a Polar Express theme so Santa gave each child a bell to take home. Here is Ryan telling us about his bell:




2 comments:

Mimi Collett said...

I got a chuckle when you said, "You asked for a train, and Santa gave you a bell." I know you didn't mean it as in Santa didn't give him what he asked for, but it was just funny next to each other like that. I got a chuckle. Ryan is soo cute! And he loves his bell. :) And he will love the train that Santa is going to give him. I just know it. Jill was saying "choo choo" the other day and pointing at a train in a book. I thought it was pretty cute. These videos are so great! Thanks for sharing. :)

Jodi said...

Jingle bells! Your house looks ready for Christmas. Love your Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer in the background. Thanks for posting the fun video. Looking forward to the 4th day of Christmas!