Friday, December 17, 2010

On the 6th Day of Christmas...

Earlier this week, we bought a gingerbread house kit to give to someone. Since then, Ryan has been talking continually about "building a house." So today we went out and bought one for us. As soon as we got home from the store Ryan wanted to "build the house." I told him that as soon as dad got home from work, we would make the gingerbread house. The first words out of Ryan's mouth when Zach walked through the door: "Dad! Build house!"

And build we did.
Ryan ate about one piece of candy for every piece he put on the house. He is our son.

And who else would the house be for but Thomas the Train!? Here's Ryan showing Percy and James the "beautiful house":

Below is a video of James (aka Ryan) showing Percy the gingerbread house:




And in other news, look who can sit in a Bumbo!

(I hate the electrical sockets in this picture.)

Brady now sits and watches us play cars in the toy room. It's awesome.

2 comments:

Jodi said...

I love love love this post. Happiness all around. I think building a gingerbread house may have to become a Bellows family tradition. Dad and son did a great job. Need I mention how adorable Brady looks in the bumbo? About as adorable as they come. Love your background music too!

Mimi Collett said...

Beautiful job on the gingerbread house! Jill gets excited about stuff, but not as excited as a kid a year older than her can get. I can't wait!!