Here we are after our ward Christmas party on December 4th. We wore our pajamas. Brady was asleep for the first shot, but woke up to be in the next picture. Every year since Zach and I have been married I try to get a family picture in front of a Christmas tree. It's fun to see how we have changed from year to year. If I ever get my act together, I will print each photo and put them all in a special Christmas tree photo album. Yea, I've got dreams.
Christmas 2010
And as a special bonus, here is a video of Ryan singing "Popcorn Popping" I think he is looking at a snowman ornament when he is singing, which explains the added lyric at the beginning. And at the end of the video he is asking, "Where's Roxy?"
Oh yea, and how cute is this little boy?
Answer: Sooooooo cute!
4 comments:
Where did you come up with 4 readers? There has to be more than that.
I didn't know it was already 12 days before Christmas! I always thought silky pajamas would become static-y and annoying. Do you have any trouble with it? If not, maybe i should look into trying some out!
Haha. I'm positive more than four people read your blogs. Check your stats! (Did you notice that Blogger has a stats tab now? I love not having to leave the site to look at that.)
Aww I love that he threw "snowman" in there.
Cute pajamas! Were other people at church in their pajamas? hehe :)
Abby- I never actually wear them to sleep in. They just come in handy on special occasions. Say, when your ward plans a Polar Express themed party? (Yea, it's the only time I have actually worn them in the 3 years I've owned them) I had no trouble with static though. I got them on super clearance at Target a few years back. Only reason I bought them. And clearly not a good enough reason based on the number of times I have actually worn them.
Mimi- Everyone was wearing pajamas. I am not THAT self confident!
My guess is that they are singing "Once There Was a Snowman" in nursery and Ryan has made his own hybrid song. Any which way, he is adorable. Your Christmas tree looks spectacular! I love the height...perfect for your high ceilings. And yes, Brady is sooooooooo cute!
Post a Comment