This kid is growing so fast. I would say slow down, but if growing means he will eventually sleep through the night- grow on little man, grow on. At his four month check up he was a whopping 18 pounds 11 ounces. I'm lovin' it!


I love the way Brady is looking at Zach in the above picture. He loves him so much.

Another thing Brady loves is Colton's old jumperoo! Colton is letting us borrow it. It is awesome.

He is so cute. He keeps getting more and more fun everyday.
7 comments:
YES, I'm so glad he likes the bouncer. It was Colton's favorite too. Hopefully it lets you rest your arms for a few minutes. He's a big boy to carry! But veerrryyyy cute.
Oh my word! 18 lbs--at 4 months??? Tucker was 18 lbs at his 1 YEAR checkup! Brady is adorable! Love his little smiles!
This blog post made my day! Brady looks like such a happy baby.
aww he is such a big boy! And way cute. :) I can't wait to meet him some day! He and Daniel will be good buddies. College roomies even maybe? Hahaha
HAHAHAHAHAHA Brooke I love your babies. At the end of that video brady sounds like a giant squeak toy! He's so cute. Im so stoked to see him again
He DOES sound like a squeak toy! Ha ha ha! Albeit, a cute squeak toy.
He is darling!
Post a Comment