Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Baby Happenings

Brady is at an age where he should be rolling over.

He's not.

What he is doing though is looking really cute at tummy time!


Also, this baby can laugh. I have a little routine I preform for him while he is in the jumperoo and he thinks it's hilarious. It's pretty good for my ego. I would do pretty much anything to hear his sweet little laugh.



That's all for now! (You're welcome mom!)

3 comments:

Holly said...

Tucker didn't roll over until he was 6 months...he was just stubborn. Love the video of Brady laughing! So cute! (And it got Tucker to stop whining when he watched it, so thanks!) :)

Jodi said...

Thank you, thank you! Is it obsessive that I check your blog more than once a day? Probably so, but it feels as though I have won the lottery when there is a new post. Next time I think you should turn the camera on yourself so we can see what Brady thinks is so funny. We might get a good laugh too! Keep posting! I love it.

Mimi Collett said...

That picture is a heartbreaker!! I can't even handle how cute he is. :)