
I don't know where the time went but Brady is 6 months old! He is such an easy going happy baby and I love being his mom.

He is something of a giant (just like Ryan was). He is 21 pounds and round as can be. Zach calls him a little ball. It's a pretty accurate description.

It looks like his blue eyes are sticking around which I am really excited about. I thought when I married Zach (Dark hair, Dark eyes) that my genes wouldn't stand a chance to his dominate features, but it looks like my genes snuck in on this one. Brady and I have matching eyes. :)

Brady has started taking regular naps and life have been blissful ever since. It is amazing how much sleep can improve your outlook on life. He still gets up once a night, but we are leaps and bounds from where we were just a few short months ago.
He is not much of a fan of solid food. We started him after his six month check up and he is not thrilled with it. I have to trick him to open his mouth for the spoon and then shove it in. He acts very offended every time this happens and gets a little smarter everyday about keeping his mouth closed. We did make some progress today when I tried him out on some mashed banana. He didn't seem to mind it as much as the rice cereal, carrots or sweet potatoes.
He is clearly at no risk of starving so we can afford to take it slow for now. :)
3 comments:
Mr. Beautiful Blue eyes. He is truly adorable. Aren't you glad you didn't send him back at 4 weeks!
He's so cute!! It really is amazing what a difference sleep makes.
I'm glad he has your coloring. :)
Post a Comment