Monday, March 7, 2011
Recently.
Last week Zach forgot his lunch. It was the perfect excuse to pack a picnic and meet him for lunch at a park near his office. This past summer we spent every Friday picnicking at this park. This was our first time back since Brady was born. Ryan had lots of fun playing and eating and kicking the soccer ball with Zach.
Ryan even got up the courage to go down the tall slide all by himself. Once he tried it he couldn't stop.
Brady has started rolling! It is fun to see him reaching for things and enjoying his toys. He loves to watch Ryan. When Ryan gets out of his sight he cranes his neck to follow where he goes. I'm sure he is anxious to be able to keep up and play with his big brother.
We picked up Ryan's glasses on Friday and so far so good. He wears them like a champ and only takes them off to play silly games with Zach. When Zach isn't around though, he leaves them on without a problem. We have another appointment with the eye doctor in April and we will know better then if glasses will be a short term thing or more permanent. Either way, I think he is cute as a button.
I left Brady laying ON this blanket when I ran upstairs to grab some laundry. This is what I found when I got back...
This is a picture I found in an email from Zach's mom this morning. It is from our trip to St. George a couple weeks ago. It is Jason and Kristen's baby, Nathan, and Brady. It was just way too cute not to post. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
You are so right! Ryan is absolutely adorable in his glasses.... And Brady with his turban!!!! Adorable.
I have to tell you, Ryan is the cutest thing in his little glasses. Such a little handsome scholar!
and that Brady boy, he is so smiley and happy! Roly Poly cuteness.
After reading this again, I must say Ryan looks so little on that big big slide. He is braver than me!!!! Grammy Pam is going to gasp when she sees it!
I love your blog and those are such cute grandsons!! I am blessed!
That is so fun that you guys have lunch together so often!! What nice weather you enjoy. :) Brady and Nathan are so cute!!
Post a Comment