
Brady is on the verge of crawling. I'd say in the next month or so he will be fully mobile. I think he will be a lot happier once he can get around and explore on his own- which will make me a lot happier. He freaks out a lot when I set him down these days. Like a lot. Good thing he is so cute.

One day this week he was actually content on the floor! I had to get it on camera. For anyone who cares (grandmas) he was on the colorful blanket when I set him down and he rolled/scooted over to the spot where he is in this video.
4 comments:
I have a hard time believing this baby is ever unhappy. I love his happy dance! Too cute.
alyssa is SO much happier now that she can get to what she wants. She still wants my attention but she'll wriggle out of my arms and follow her brother (slowly) around. Yay!
course, now I'm busy keeping her from getting into everything....but it's better than screaming and crying all the time, right?
right?
I was there to witness his almost crawl. I can't believe it! I thought for sure it'd take him a while since he is so cute and round :) but he is SO close! and his wiggles are awesome.
His smile is already a heartbreaker! What a boy!
Post a Comment