
Last week we went to the Bellagio with Ryan's best bud, Jake. The boys had a blast running around together. We walked over to the Crystals mall at City Center and then rode the tram back. They thoroughly enjoyed their "train" ride and haven't stopped talking about the trip since.

Zach went to Chicago for a few days. We got to pick him up from the airport this morning. (Happy Day!) Before heading to the airport, we had a little mid-morning snack picnic at our neighborhood park.

Brady has gotten really good at sitting up on his own over the past couple days. He is so cute.

Ryan loved the picnic. I think it may become a park tradition from here on out.

I was just happy that I survived three and a half days alone without Zach. On Sunday I had to teach the lesson and go to a fireside. It was tough, but we did it! We are so happy Zach is home now. I don't know how single parents do it. It was hard work!

We thought it would be funny to put the lunch sack on Brady's head. We were right. It was.

Ryan thought the lunch sack made him look very dignified. He wore it the rest of the time at the park and even asked for it later in the day.

I love the shirt Brady is wearing. My sister Lindsey gave it to him when he was a newborn. It looked huge back then. It's crazy how much a baby can grow in 9 months! Go Cougars!
4 comments:
That last one is such a great picture of Brady!
And wow! Three and a half days without Z! You're amazing.
Oops. That was Mimi not Jeff. ;)
Congrats to surviving 3 days! That is definitely an accomplishment. What a fun day at the park!
You neglected to mention that you not only attended the fireside but that you were also in charge of the fireside. You also made it through 3 hours of church solo. Great job! You are a wonder mom.
Post a Comment