Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Playing Together!

I got our little music table out for Brady yesterday and Ryan came over and started playing with him. Brady was thrilled. He loves any attention he can get from his older brother.

I am excited to see more of this as Brady gets older. I will especially be glad when he is old enough to play trains with Ryan. I don't think I know how to play right. Every time I think I am playing trains Ryan says, "Mom, play trains!" It can get very confusing.


3 comments:

Jodi said...

So cute. I love to see Brady look at his older brother with such admiration. What fun.

Mimi Collett said...

I also cannot wait until Daniel can play with Jill. It gets to be exhausting sometimes! :)

Rach said...

Just watched this video again. I love how Brady's face alternates between huge smile and intense focus.