Ryan loves stickers. (or "stickas" as he would say) He likes to wear one on each hand. If his hands are full, he sticks one on his forehead and if there is no room on his face, he sticks them on his feet. The women who come to my house for Friday presidency meetings are aware of Ryan's sticker obsession and will often bring him stickers to get on his good side. Works like a charm.
My mom wrote Ryan a letter this week and included stickers. She learned from the
last time she sent him a card that stickers are expected. In fact, she put a couple stickers on the envelope and the first thing he wanted to do was peel them off to put them on his hand.
He was thrilled to open the letter and find sheets of car and animal stickers! He proceeded to stick them on his hands, face, shirt and feet. Every. single. one. I asked him if he wanted to save some for later and he looked at me like
I was crazy. This picture proves who the crazy one was:


I told him to show me the stickers on his hands and this is what I got. He is not really friends with the camera these days and is always either 1)covering his face or 2)looking drunk. It is not a good phase and one I will be happy to get out of. I miss cheesy grins from this boy!

You can tell he thinks he looks pretty cool all covered in stickers. Notice the stickers on his feet.

I need to get this boy a sticker book.
3 comments:
Haha. Your boy is a sticker book! He totally doesn't need one. :)
Jill goes to the Home Depot with Jeff when they have their kid workshops, and she gets her face painted. The last time, we were at a friend's house who has a little four year old boy. As soon as he saw Jill's painted face (a frog on her cheek), he zoomed into his house and then came back out with a strawberry sticker on his cheek. Ha. He needed something on his cheek, too!!
I will look for a sticker book soon!!
Cool Ry. Very cool.
Post a Comment