
This little man is becoming quite the photographer. I have an old camera I don't use anymore and I set him loose with it this morning. He had a blast and some of the pictures even turned out!
This was the first picture he took. When I showed it back to him he said, "That's scary!"

I guess he's right.
Have I told you how good Brady is at smiling for the camera? He has got it down pat.

No three year old's photo journal would be complete without a picture of a dog's butt. So I present you with Roxy's rear:

Headless baby.

Cheshire cat, anyone?

At one point this morning the lens was malfunctioning and only opened halfway. I like to think it gave the pictures an artsy look.
Any artsy advantage of the half lens was canceled out by the subject of this next picture.

Everyone is happy when a diaper change is over.

Gummy grin. You can almost see his first little tooth poking through. It is his bottom front tooth on the left.

Sneaky shadow baby.

Brady was Ryan's favorite subject to photograph. We have that in common.

This is hands down my most favorite picture in the whole world. Ryan's self portrait. I seriously might frame it. It is just that awesome.

After exhausting all our resources inside and driving me to the edge of insanity- we took our adventures outside. I like this first picture. It illustrates the wrath of the Vegas sun.

If you look closely, you can see Brady! Peek! Peek!

Fire hydrant. It looks like a picture you might see framed in the library.

Ryan was totally on his own to choose what he wanted to take pictures of. It was no coincidence that he chose to photograph the truck. He loves the truck. I think he will be more heartbroken than Zach when we finally sell it.

This picture makes me smile and feel like the worst mother in the world all at the same time. Ryan and I got in a little argument as it came time to turn back to go home rather than continue on to the park. (Brady was pushing on nap time) We had finally made the turn to go back and I turn around and Ryan is running down the sidewalk in the opposite direction. I yelled, "You are going the WRONG way!" Without skipping a beat he stopped and snapped this shot of the police car. Poor kid was just trying to take a picture. I will crush his creative spirit with my impatience before this parenting thing is done, I just know it.

I thought this last picture was his best. It is actually in focus and I like the contrast. He took a lot of pictures of flowers. A LOT. He would say, "Cheese!" to the flowers before each shot.

The end.
4 comments:
Wonderful Ryan...great shots for this little man....loved them all. You are such a great Mom for turning him loose with a camera!! I am hoping you are taking him to see Cars II this weekend???
Try best mom ever - he looks like he ha an amazing time, and I bet having autonomy over the camera made him feel like a million bucks. Love this post!
Did I already tell you that your new banner is so awesome? I just love it.
Haha. I need to find my old camera and give it to Jill. She broke part of my new one. Sigh. And she really takes hideous pictures. I don't know why I always look so awful in the ones she takes. Haha. She does have one from the dollar store that she loves, too. It has Mickey Mouse on it. Hard to compete with Mickey.
Ryan has a promising future ahead of him!
Oh my gosh! I don't know why I didn't look through this post before, but it was hilarious! These pictures are fabulous, but I dare say the commentary was better. :) What a good mom you are! Maybe I can take lessons from you. :)
Post a Comment