Thursday, July 7, 2011

Big News!

Most have already heard, but we are headed back to Provo this fall for Zach to go back to school! He is getting an MBA. We move all our stuff up to Orem in 2 weeks (eek!). Zach told his work today- so now I can officially post it on the blog! We are really excited to connect with old friends and be closer to family.

Oh yea, and there's the whole getting a higher education thing. Details, details...

8 comments:

Holly said...

Yea!!! We're so excited! Curt & I have already started a list of things we're excited to do with you... :)

Lauren said...

Awesome! Congratulations!

Marissa Waddell said...

Hooray, BYU! That is so great, I'm really excited for you!

Rach said...

Very exciting news. Look forward to seeing you soon!

Christine and Nick said...

thats exciting! we are in orem so if you need help unloading, let us know!

Mimi Collett said...

Yay! I wish it were UC, but gotta love BYU!!

Brenton and Adree Jensen said...

wow, congrats you guys!!!

Jill said...

Our hearts go with you!