Monday, September 12, 2011

Hogle Zoo

Here are a few pictures of our trip to Hogle Zoo earlier this week. My friend Meghan got us tickets and it was so fun to spend the day with her! I didn't realize how much I missed her until we were together again. It had been 4 years since we had seen each other but it felt like no time had gone by at all. I love friendships like that. Thanks for the fun day, Meghan!

It was great to have the double stroller. Brady rode pretty much the whole time and Ryan could jump in and jump out whenever he wanted.

The only animal Ryan asked to see was the giraffes.
They did not disappoint. They were awesome.








There is a park in the Zoo. We ended the trip there with a little picnic lunch. Ryan had fun playing and Brady had fun eating. There was a tunnel that we let Brady play in and he LOVED it!



3 comments:

Jodi said...

Great pictures! I remember drinking out of that lion drinking fountain when I was a little girl...many, many, many years ago!

Mimi Collett said...

I love friendships like that, too!

Christine and Nick said...

you look fantastic brooke!